Stenton Corporation employees are to adhere to the following guidelines:
– Maintain a safe distance of at least 6ft from all persons while onsite.
– Wash and or sanitize hands periodically throughout the day.
– Do not shake hands with other people.
– Wash and or sanitize hands immediately after coughing, sneezing, blowing the nose, using the restroom, and eating.
– When coughing use elbow to shield
– Avoid touching your face, specifically your mouth, eyes, and nose.
– If anyone appears visibly ill send them home immediately and report to Stenton Corporation administration.
– Do not come to work if you are sick or not feeling well-no exceptions.
– Follow all site rules and guidelines laid out by the General Contractor.